Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gratitude Monday...on Thursday


Gratitude Monday...on Thursday. I know. I know. I have my reasons though. I have been captured by work and the celebration of a momentous birthday. (It seems I have crossed over from youth to adult all in a days time.) It is funny how that works. I did not seem to notice any different sort of feeling. Yet, here I am. Wife, Mother, Adult. No longer just a young adult, but a full fledged member of the club. (I expect my card to arrive in the mail any day now.) On a more serious note, I have some things to add to my Gratitude Monday List.

7. The thoughtfulness of a husband that loves me in every sense of the word. I am TRULY blessed by him. His kindness and goodness to me seems limitless.

8. First Son and his sweet nature. "Happy Birthday Sweetheart. I love you." "Mama can pick first because I love her the most." "May I snuggle please?" (All things uttered yesterday.)

9. Second Son and his boundless energy. He stayed strong most of a busy day as we went from Preschool to Gym to Store to Grandma Greats to Friends to Home. (Always full of life until we arrived home after a long day and I lifted his exhausted body out of carseat and into my arms only to transfer him to soft crib for the rest of the night at 1630!)

10. The best birthday party a girl could ever have. Planned with love by the best boy a girl could ever know. The End.

11. The Birthday Wishes of so many kind people. I feel so very blessed and so very gratful for all of them. One word. Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment