Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Gratitude Community

I have been reading Ann Voskamp's blog at http://www.aholyexperience.com/ for over a year now. I use it as part of my Quiet Moment with The One Who Saves. I have been thinking more and more about joining her Gratitude Community. (Being thankful for a bit of life and noting it.) She uses Monday as her day to jot down things she is blessed by. Now I know today is Tuesday..but no time like the present. I think perhaps if I allow myself to not just think but to account for all that God is on word written, then the joy may be noted more deeply. Just a journey into something wonderful.


1. The excitement of my young boy in the morning as he explains "Reversible Change."



2. The simple deep breath that is a few Quiet Moments in the early AM hours after husband leaves for work and before sons wake from sleep.



3. The view from my bedroom windows of tree line and green field.



4. A good read that encourages and leaves one feeling thankful for new beginnings. (A Mother's Heart by Jean Fleming.)



5. Late night conversation and chiding with husband. (I love that he his my friend.)



6. Breakfast in bed with my boys. (So sweet and wonderful. I wish I could hold onto this FOREVER.)

No comments:

Post a Comment