Monday, June 7, 2010

I Heart Safeway!

I got off work about an hour early yesterday and made my way over to the Salmon Creek Safeway for a little weekly grocery shopping. I was not planning on getting a lot, but one thing led to another and this is what I ended up with.



Pep Farm Crisps

(3) Hamburger Helper

Honey Nut Cheerios

Trix

Molten Choc Cake (2)

Wheaties Fuel

Jolly Time Kettle Corn

Cheetos (4)

Tortilla Chips

Snyder's Pretzels (4)

Sobe Life Waters (6)

Vitamin Waters (3)

Simply Potatoes (2)

Whole Milk (2)

Quik Choc Milk (2)

Yoplait Yogurt (10)

Fage Greek Yogurt (2)

Frozen Dinners (2)

Always Pads

LA Looks Gel (2)

Stayfree Pads

OB Tampons (4)

Alice in Wonderland Blu-Ray DVD $24.99

Bananas (5)

Green Onions

Romaine Lettuce

Cilantro

Whole Rotisserie Chicken

Total: 36.72 OOP

(My total before all the COUPONS was about $137.00!)

No comments:

Post a Comment