Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fogarty Beach

60. The sounds of the ocean.

61. The smell of ocean air.

62. The simple joy that is finding bits of shell on the beach.

63. Sunshine. Warm on my face.

64. Watching children cover husband and youngest son with sand.

65. Hands digging in the sand...hoping for a clam...only to come up mostly empty.

66. Car drives with enough time for a nap. (I heart sleeping in the car.)

67. Eating dinner at the home of kind family friends and feeling like family.

68. Swimming in the hotel pool with all my boys.
69. Thankfulness for the endless love of children despite our unworthiness.

70. Husband and his eye for beauty through the camera lens and beyond.

71. The joy of the nights sleep in ones own bed after being away from home.

72. Possibilities...

73. Oldest son and his first lost tooth...at the tender age of 4. (It seems early to me.)

74. Watching brothers lift each other up.

75. Oldest son and his reading. (Finished his first real book and did AMAZING. I cannot believe he is only 4.)

76. The joy of boys and LEGOS. It is impressive what they can build.

77. Trying new things...despite how badly I may have done them. At least I had the courage to go and see.

78. Anna's new baby Liem. (So sweet.)

79. Making it through another day of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment